FOR PRICING AND INFORMATION CALL 562-949-2535
Clemco-Elite Standard Systems
FURRING STUD INSTALLATION:
- Layout and secure J Metal Bottom Track against existing wall.
- Secure flat strap horizontally across the middle portion of the wall.
- Plumb and install furring studs vertically into bottom track.
- Install Z Metal Top Track horizontally across top of furring stud.
- Place uni-standard in the FS. Level slots with adjacent standards.
- Secure uni-standard with screw in the pre-punched holes.
- Drive screws through drywall, uni-standard and into FS.
- Tape, spackle and finish in conventional manner.
- Remove protective spline.
- Detailed diagrams available upon request.
Clemco-Elite 1" Furring Stud (FS) Installation
The furring stud was developed to add and to attach a recessed uni-standard to an existing wall with minimal loss of floor space and minimal added wall thickness.
(Pictured Below) Furring Stud Accessories labeled
(Pictured Below) Mock Wall Sample
Clemco-Elite Standard Systems ® 9131 BERMUDEZ ST, PICO RIVERA, CA 90660, 562-949-2535