FOR PRICING AND INFORMATION CALL 562-949-2535
Clemco-Elite Standard Systems
Clemco-Elite Standard Installation
CE STUD with CE UNI-UNISTANDARD
1. Layout as any normal steel stud installation.
2. Insert CE studs in the track and fasten to maintain stud position.
3. Adjust the Clemco-Elite Uni-Standard vertically to level the slots with adjacent standards. After leveling, secure the uni-standard with a screw in the punched hole or slot.
4. Attach drywall; drive screws through drywall, uni-standard and into stud.
5. Tape, spackle and finish in conventional manner; remove protective spline (aka, mud guard).
The Clemco-Elite product installs in 5 easy steps!
STUD by OTHERS with CE UNI-STANDARD
- Same as above except #2 and #3, follow these steps: Plumb and install any stud in the track, then install a second stud allowing 1" space. Fasten to maintain stud position.
- Insert Uni-Standard between the two studs, adjusting the uni-standard vertically to level the slots with adjacent standards. after leveling, secure the uni-standard with a screw in the punched hole or slot.
Clemco-Elite Standard Systems ® 9131 BERMUDEZ ST, PICO RIVERA, CA 90660, 562-949-2535
Double click here to add text.